- Sliced bread
- 1 avocado
- Half a lemon
- About a tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- About a teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 red onion
- Multicolored grape tomatoes
- Two pinches of black pepper
- Balsamic glaze
- Lightly toast four slices of bread.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and carefully remove the skin.
- Lay the two halves on a cutting board with the skinned side facing up and cut each in half again to create four pieces.
- Slice and fan out each piece onto a slice of bread.
- Take two quarters of a lemon and squeeze each quarter onto a pair of toasts, covering all of the avocado.
- Thinly slice the grape tomatoes and proceed to dress the rest of the toast with the remaining ingredients.
- We recommend placing the toast on a large plate and zig-zagging a trail of balsamic glaze. This adds some presentation quality and sweetness to the flavor profile.
Subscribe to be notified of new content and support Vegan Kit Blog, help keep this site independent.
You've successfully subscribed to Vegan Kit Blog
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Great! You've successfully signed up.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.