This is our vegan take on a simple and classic cornbread recipe. We recommend serving with butter and pairing with a bean soup.
• 1 1/4 cup white flour
• 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup oat milk
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 serving of egg replacer. I use Bob's Red Mill.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare the egg replacer as instructed, then add all ingredients to a standup mixer or mix by hand.
- Using either a cupcake tins or a small 6x6 dish, oil with a cloth and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minute or until browning occurs on the top.